lunes, 16 de octubre de 2023

EXECUTIVE BRIEFCASE WITH REAR PROJECTION FOR SUPER-8 SOUND SANYO SHV-2000

My next restoration project is a device that I used during the nineties and until 2005, when I gave lectures to high school teachers on introduction to classical animation: I carried the selected clips on two reels of Super-8, which I displayed in the Sanyo SHV-2000 briefcase, which, once opened, has a reasonably sized screen and sound with its own speaker.

This device, technically impeccable, and Sanyo's only foray into the world of Super-8, has solutions typical of video recorders, such as very thin flat straps, which, after almost 20 years of non-use, have melted. I have to get them: they are 39 and 29 centimeters in diameter, about 7 mm wide.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario