viernes, 27 de diciembre de 2019

ALEX AND HIS NEW BEAULIEU 4008 CAMERA: A FIRST CLASS JOB OF REFURBISHING!

Yesterday,  Alex come to his work in IB Cinema with his new Beaulieu 4008, which he bought, a few weeks ago, from CBD, the Spanish-Norwegian firm whose Facebook link is:  https://www.facebook.com/pg/Beaulieu-4008-Refurbished-cameras-and-batteries-1894375727474190/posts/
I have been a CBD customer for many years in the past: I have purchased,  among other things, my electric slider or the slow exposure device designed for both the Fuji Z800 or the queen of the cameras: the ZC1000
Also, months ago, I bought from CBD the new Panasonic Enelop Pro  batteries for my two Beaulieu 4008, both which I have had for decades.
But, after seeing the camera that Alex bought, just now I have ordered one from CBD because, with respect to my two cameras (one revised in England two years ago), the one sold by CBD runs very smooth and, through the viewfinder, the image looks crystalline, clean, without that slight fog that affects to the old Beaulieu cameras: the job of refurbishing is top notch, first class!, and about the CBD batteries, already,  I know,  by my experience, they are going very well!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario