viernes, 21 de julio de 2023

THE FEIJOO EXPERIMENT

This evening, at the rally to close the campaign of the future president of Spain, Alberto Núñez Feijóo (who was, always by absolute majority, president of Galicia), I will carry out an experiment. With the leftover tails of the rolls from my documentary "Perfect Antarctic Madness", I prepared a spliced film in a Single-8 cartridge wit with Fuji. We'll see if the film with splices doesn't get stuck while filming and if they hold up to the developing chemicals! 

Another experiment is the camera itself: a Lilliputian P2, designed by my friend Shigeo Mizukawa, modified with the following improvements by algo my good friend Mateu Bauzá: 1) shutter reduced from 220 to 150 degrees; 2) remote control; 3) Iscorama anamorphic lens. It's not a lot of footage, about two minutes at 18 f.p.s., but enough for my experiment



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario