lunes, 29 de marzo de 2021

ET VOILA! THE FUJICA ZC 1000 IS A MINI CAMERA, WITH THE LEITZ CINEGON 10 MM

With a prime lens of fixed focal, the ZC1000 transforms into a mini camera! The ZC1000 offers, in its range of lenses, a wonderful Fujinon EBC 5.5 mm very compact, but which is wide angle, so, to shoot close-ups of faces, I do not like it, because the faces looks a bit elongated. 

I was looking for a small but high-quality lens in normal focal length: and thanks to the director and teacher Marc Martí, I found it, a Leitz Cinegon 10 mm professionally adapted to C mount.  I know this lens very well as I use other unit with M mount with my Leicina Special, and even, I  have also other Cinegon to use with the ZC1000, although permanently fixed to an Iscorama 36 anamorphic .

The best thing is the price: the transaction was made without money! I changed it for an anamorphic and a prime lens for a projector.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario