martes, 22 de noviembre de 2022

BRITISH GENEROSITY: 11 RELOADABLE CARTRIDGES FOR SINGLE8, FOR FREE!

The other day, I asked in SUPER 8MM Facebook group (which I've co-managed for years, with almost 20,000 members now), to buy reloadable Single-8 cartridges from some others filmmakers who didn't need them. 

I have many, thanks to my Japanese friend Tak Kohyama,  for my next project in Antarctica, but they are not enough because each one, with ten meters of triacetate film only, does not reach two minutes of filming at 24 f.p.s. An Englishman, Alan Petty, wrote me to give me, for free,  no less than 11 units, correctly notched for unusual speeds in this type of cartridge: 50 ASA and 100 ASA.

Thank you very much!!!, friend Alan: you will see the thanks with your name in the final credits of "Beyond the End of the World".

It was a gift but... customs asked me  30 €!!! With the BREXIT, is a crazy thing to import something from England.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario