miércoles, 23 de noviembre de 2022

DIRECT FROM ROCHESTER, FRESH KODAK FILM.

I am very happy as I have just received two packages fully filled with recently produced Kodak Super-8 Vision film, for my next project BEYOND OF THE END OF THE WORLD, during more than one month in the Antarctic. This documentary will be my third feature about Global Warming, for theaters and television. 

With negative colour film, especially if it is 200 or 500 ASA, my experience is that you have to shoot with the freshest material possible coming from the factory (and keep it cool meanwhile you can not use it).

For projects large, small, or simply for family movies, it is very important that film enthusiasts buy Kodak material: only buying film regularly can guaranteed that the factory that makes our dreams possible can survive. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario