martes, 6 de diciembre de 2022

NEW LEATHER CASE FOR THE FUJICA ZC1000.

The ZC1000 is the best cinema camera ever made, with top-quality accessories, except one: its original leatherette soft case, a synthetic material that decomposes over the years. 

Several decades ago, while still a student, my mother made me a genuine soft fur bage, capable of carrying the ZC1000, its original lens with the huge Iscorama 54 anormorphic and with a pocket for some accessories. 

After decades of good service, this fur bag seems now well used, so a artisanal tannery in my town, called Pelexos,  I commissioned the handcrafted production, for the ZC1000, of several premium leather bags, also lined with premium velvet, in two sizes: 

1) A bag that replicates the size of the original Fuji soft case;  and 2,  Another like the one my mother had made me, bigger, to carry the Iscorama 54 lens attached. 

This week I received the first two bags, handmade, and I am very happy: not only the highest quality in leather and velvet, but also in the seams.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario