miércoles, 19 de agosto de 2020

WHEN THE POSTWOMAN BRIGHTEN YOUR DAY.

In these days of sadness due to the coronavirus crisis, it is gratifying to receive from time to time a joy, such as the package from the United States that my postwoman bring to me this morning to IB Cinema. Inside, the book "SUPER 8. AN ILLUSTRATED HISTORY", by the filmmaker and professor Danny Plotnick.
I'll write about it when I read it, but at a quick glance my opinion cannot be more than favorable: high quality paper, very good printing, hardcover binding and abundant information, with interviews with several big names in the Super-8 world, like Phil Vigeant, among others.
An essential book in the library of any Super-8 enthusiast. Happiness and hours of reading ... for only 30 dollars!
Soon, more information.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario