viernes, 24 de enero de 2020

SLIDER CBD: QUALITY OF CRAFTMANSHIP

I am very happy with my Beaulieu 4008 CBD with the new Eneloop batteries. The 4008, without these batteries, is not valid for my requirements of shoot with low temperatures in isolated confines, but, thanks to CBD, now there are no energy limitations for this camera!
I knew that CBD was not going to let me down because, over the time, I bought many products there, designed and manufactured personally by César Ballesteros. One of the ones I am particularly satisfied is the CBD slider: after ten years of use it still works like the first day! Unlike sliders of other brands, the CBD slider, specially designed for cinema, has a built-in intervalometer and even a frame counter!
Note: this slider is not longer made
More information, and test, about the Beaulieu 4008 CBD Eneloop, here:  https://mimundoensuper-8.blogspot.com/2020/01/beaulieu-4008-cbd-eneloop-tested-with.html

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario